All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, September 8, 2018

DIY Makeup Brush Felt Lined Storage Container

My DIY Makeup Brush Felt Lined Storage Container

DIY I used an old Flat Iron box to make a gorgeous makeup brush felt lined storage container. I used things that I had on hand, or in my diy storage bins.


I used:

Flat Iron Storage Box
Flower Diamond Wrap, Amazon

Brooch Embellishments
Beauty Supply Store
Black Paint, Amazon
Sponge Brush, Dollar Tree
Mod Podge, Dollar Tree

Amazon
Sliver Glitter, Amazon
Self Adhesive Black Felt

Glue Gun, Glue Sticks Amazon
Silicone Fingers to prevent hot glue burns







 

No comments:

Post a Comment