All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation Demo, Review

Beauty Blender Bounce Foundation 

Beauty Blender has come out with it's long awaited foundation. It called BOUNCE, Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation. It claims to be full coverage, has a velveteen finish. It contains: Hyaluronic acid, and antioxidant-rich White Birch extract. It comes in 32 shades.








Although the shade range was a big issue for some, I found that I was able to find my match, which is not always easy for me. The darker shades seem to be a little Pinky-Red which not really good if you have a Cool under tone.





I must say that I love this foundation, I use it with my Sapphire Beauty Blender Sponge, and smooth it down with the New Sephora Diamond Cut Buffing Brush. The foundation claims to be medium to full coverage. It covered my blemishes and dark spots nicely. It's buildable and it blends down very well. My color is 4.20 it is a great match, although it oxides a little. It lasted more than 4 hours before my oily skin, started to break it down. Overall I really like the foundation and I will continue to use it.








The Sephora Diamond Cut Buffing Brush, was a joy to use.  
It blended and smoothed the foundation down to seamless finish. The brush is easy to hold and it didn't feel awkward to use. I hope Sephora will come out with a collection of this type of brush. The presentation of the brush is quite lovely, and a collection would look rather awesome.





#beautyblender #beautyblenderfoundation #sephora




**ABOUT MY SKIN: 
I have combination to oily skin on my face. While the rest of my body tends to be dry. I have medium dark brown skin color, with warm yellow undertones. My best foundation matches are Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup 470 Suede C, YSL All hours Foundation B70 Mocha, MAC NC50, Makeup For Ever HD #177, HourGlass Vanish Seamless Foundation Golden Almond. If you feel we're similar in coloring, I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment