All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, May 17, 2015

HOW I DEFINE MY NATURAL HAIR CURL PATTERN LOOK ~ With A La Jay Wig

Hey Beauties as requested, I filmed how I do my natural hair style for work. It's quick & easy. The wig I'm using is "La Jay by Vanessa" I used a spray bottle with water in it, Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Anti-Breakage Spray. 

I also used the Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer. This will help to seal your hair strands so they look less frizzy. Finally I used Kera Care Edge Tamer to help lay down the edges of my hair. My last step is to apply my wig, it's the La Jay wig by Vanessa. I simple applied it the back portion of my head to create a lovely, elegant look. 

I always use a little Coconut Oil as a light moisturizer, I applied it to the top surface of my natural hair, and tied a cotton-blend scarf to hold down my natural hair for 10 minutes. You don't have to use the exact same products to get similar results.  

Please check-out the video below to see 
how I got these great results.

Hope you like it. Thumbs Up & Subscribe.  
xoxo Dezi







No comments:

Post a Comment