All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Makeup Tutorial Limecrime Black Velvet Lips on Women of Colour WOC


Misz Posh - My Guest Vlogger 

Hey Gents and Dolls,

So here is a quick tutorial which is on the bold side for daring divas like me. This is the Limecrime Black Velvet Liquid lipstick which is one of their Velvetines collection and I absolutely love this lipstick. 

I paired it with a neutral but catchy eye look. This is super perfect for a night out or for hanging out during the day like I do.
As always, I love you all. Have a fab weekend.

Xoxo.
Music by Rayce - Tete la

No comments:

Post a Comment