All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, March 9, 2020

DIY ROOM DECOR DIY ROOM DECORATING Ideas DIY Mirror Room Accessories





DIY ROOM DECOR DIY ROOM DECORATING Ideas DIY Mirror Tiles Vase & Bride Trim Vase

Heys Guys, thanks for watching my video. Today I have another gorgeous diy room decor decorating ideas for you. It’s a two gorgeous vases They turned out absolutely beautiful, I’m using the mirror tiles from last week. I have plenty left over. So I’ll be using them in this video. The other vase, I’ll be using some Bridal Trim. It’s made from tiny pieces of acrylic crystals.
Please let me know what you think. As always, I appreciate you watching. xoxo

DIY ROOM DECOR DIY ROOM DECORATING Ideas DIY Mirror Tiles & Bridal Trim

~This is what I used and where I got from.~
One 5 inch square mirror from Dollar Tree
One square vase from Dollar Tree
Glass Mirror Tiles Home Improvement Store
Bridal Trim my Local Craft Store

Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue Pen
Aleene's Clear Tacky Glue
Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
Tweezers
Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment