All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

DIY HACK 😱 How To Make Chrome Nail Effect Using Mac Pigment


Hey Ladies, I've been watching some of the Chrome nail trends here on YouTube. I think it's so cute. So I thought to myself, can that look be achieved with eyeshadow pigment?...lol  So this really is just another "HACK" video.  But I feel mine was successful.



So I dug out some of my old Mac pigment and gave it a try. Along with the Mac pigment, in Corn Flower, I used some random gel polishes and my led lamp. I really like the way it came out.      

continue reading...




The next time I do this trend, I'll use a matte gel top coat, because I feel a chrome look shouldn't be shiny. Anyway please let me know what you think. And please don't forget to subscribe. 


Watch The Video Below.
Thanks for watching. xoxo



Check-out More:
✅ FUN BEAUTY HACKS & GADGETS http://bit.ly/2akdDnm

No comments:

Post a Comment