All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Nelly Aura Maxi Fitted Body-Con Plus Size Midi Dress

Nelly Aura Maxi Fitted Body-Con Plus Size Midi Dress

Solid color body-con dress. Never settle for anything but the best. It's made from premium quality fabrics USA factory made. It has a sexy body hugging fit.  It's perfect, and ready to look great for any occasion. Can also be worn with legging and ankles boots. I recommend to size up. It comes in 4 solid colors. Blur, Burgundy, Black and Olive.  
Nelly Aura Maxi Fitted Bodycon Midi Dress  
Price $12.50 - $24.98


Photo Credit: Nelly Aura@amazon.com











No comments:

Post a Comment