All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Exuviance Essentials Oily/Acne Travel Collection



Exuviance Essentials Oily/Acne Travel Collection 

I've been using Exuviance for 10 years, it serious skincare.
It cleans the face of oils and bacteria, and the daily collection of dirt that gets the skin collects from the air.  It helps to keep my skin clear and smooth. I've tried loads of skin care over the years, but this one seems to make all the difference for my skin. I often recommend the travel sizes because you can get a small collection of the products at a cheaper price. it's always good to sample as many products as you can, so you can find what works for you. 



Shop Exuviance Essentials Oily/Acne Travel Collection 
Essentials Kit is for (Oily/ Acne Prone): It contains,1x Moisturizing Antibacterial Facial Cleanser 59ml/2 Ounce 1x Hydrating Eye Complex 15g/0.5 Ounce 1x Matte Perfection 10g/0.35 Ounce 1x Night Renewal Hydra Gel 10g/0.35 Ounce 1x Antioxidant Perfect 10 Serum 5ml/0.16 Ounce 
Ideal both for personal use and as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment