All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

3 Easy Steps Duo Chrome Mirror Nails #1 NAIL TREND FOR 2017

3 Easy Steps Duo Chrome Mirror Nails #1 NAIL TREND FOR 2017

According to (Pinterest), chrome nails have increased in popularity by 50 percent each month since the middle of 2016, signaling that this trend is about to blow up. Popular chrome colors include silver, gold, bronze and rose gold and duo tones, like the one seen below. 
Just what I needed at holiday time. I received these products from Madam Glam. to test out and share with you. The Chrome Pigment I demoed in this video is called Venus. The Duo Chrome color is Turquoise and Purple. I will make another video to show you all how to use the 3D Gels.  
Read More....


SEE THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW FAST & EASY THIS IS.

See More....



No comments:

Post a Comment