All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

OMG! STAMP YOUR EYE BROWS ON FAST & EASY 😱

If you are like me, and youhave trouble with your brows on a daily bases, I know you will love this cute little invention....

Yes! it's iENVY Brow Stamp by KISS. You just simply swipe the brow shape sponge on to the brow power, then press the brow sponge into place on your eyebrow.

 iENVY Brow Stamp By Kiss


Of course you may have to fill in a little to get your perfect shape, but I think you will still like stamping a starter brow in place first. I found it very easy to place the brow shape sponge onto my brows and press.


I'm not sure how well the sponges clean up, I don't think I will wash them, I'll just wipe them off with a damp towel. 
 







I still use the brow stamp, it really does save me time, and my eye brows never look so good. Below is my easy step by step demo video. See how quick and ease it was for my to create my beautiful brows.



 iENVY Brow Stamp By Kiss



Below is my easy step by step demo on how I stamped on the perfect eye brow. I pick it up from Amazon.com


Check-out how easy it is.


Thanks for watching.


✅ See More FUN BEAUTY HACKS & GADGETS http://bit.ly/2akdDnm

No comments:

Post a Comment