All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, July 2, 2016

How To Make Wig Hairline Parting Look More Natural

    Here's one of my favorite tips for making the hairline and the parting space look more natural.  All you need are a few tool, which you should already have, if you're a makeup enthusiast like me. You'll need a makeup brush and your favorite concealer, one that best matches your natural completion. 


 






Use these tips and tricks, and let me know if you like it.  Below is the link and you can also find there the details on the hair. 

Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, and leave a comment. I love hearing from you.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ym578BRX-M






No comments:

Post a Comment