All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, September 18, 2015

MY FAVORITE CHANEL NUDES

MY FAVORITE CHANEL NUDES



Although some might consider Chanel cosmetics on the pricey side, I truly feel they are worth the investment. The color, and texture and long wear of these make the purchase worth while.  I love the nude colors, because I can get the most wear day to day.  




My Chanel Glossimer is slightly sticky, but has good staying power. The color #41 UNITY is a pretty coppery metal color that looks great on Brown and Tan skin tones.







My nail polish is one of my favorite shade of nude, it's a Tan creamy shade of nude that has no pink  in it. The color here is #663 Lovely Beige.


Finally my eyeshadow #95 MIRAGE has a spongy consistency and tens to separate from the sides of the pot, however I love it.  The color is an antique Gold and last a long time on my eyes, especially when I use a primer or an eye base.  The color is rich and true to the color in the pot.

While there are less expensive makeup on the market, I really love Chanel makeup products, and I do feel they are worth the investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment