All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Inspired by the colours of royalty because we are Kings and Queens


My guest vloger this month is the lovely Lovelyn Appiah
I was so impressed with her finished makeup look, that I had 
to share it with you all.  

Please check out her video, you"ll see what I mean. Also
if you like what you see SUBSCRIBE and comment and
let her know your thoughts.



Face/ Visage:
PB Cosmetics Mattifying Primer
Revlon Colorstay - Cappuccino
LA Girl Pro Concealer - Fawn
City Color Be Matte Transluscent Powder 
Sleek Contour Kit - Medium
Sleek Blush - Flamingo

Eyes/ Yeux :
Sleek Eyebrow Pencil – Brown
LA Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
LA Girl Pro Concealer – Chestnut
Too Face Shadow Insurance
LA COLOR Jumbo Pencil – Tropical Bliss
Naked 1 Palette – Naked
Coastal Scents Smokey Palette
Naked 1 Palette – Smog
Naked 1 Palette – Creep
Naked 1 Palette – Half Baked
Black Eye Pencil
PB Cosmetics Gel Liner – Black
Blossom Cherry Lashes – 138

Lips/ Lèvres:
Revlon: Va Va Violet
Naked 1 Palette : Smog

Connect with her:

Instagram: @NaturallyLovingBeauty
Facebook: NaturallyLovingBeauty
Twitter: @NatLovingBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment