All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How To Style & Re-Style Short A 100% Remy Hair Wig

Please use the time-line and skip to the section that interest you most.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & THANKS FOR WATCHING xoxo

Wig Restyle Time-Line
1:51 Putting On The Wig.
     3:19 Brushing Out The Wig.
                                      4:44 Creating Body & Volume With A Flat Iron.
                        6:34 Blending My Edges With The Wig
8:49 Final Results.

I'm reviewing and restyling the Milkyway Saga 100% Remy Human Hair Wig CHAMPAGNE 1B Makeup look coming soon.

NAME: Milkyway Saga 100% Remy Human Hair Wig CHAMPAGNE. 
COLORS: 1, 1B, 2, 4, P1B/30, P4/30. 
100% Remy human hair. 
Full Cap Wig, Adjustable Straps, No Combs.
Short Style. 
HEAT SAFE: Yes.
DESCRIPTION: 100% Remy human hair.
Special Price: $42.46

RedPro Flat Iron, from my Beauty Supply Store.

Thanks for watching...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment