All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DIY Bling Acrylic Makeup Organizer

Hi Beauties,You gotta see this DIY,  I got tired of looking at all the makeup junk in my acrylic
organizer, so I covered it with gems. See how it came out. 
I got the gems from my local craft store.

Complete desktop makeup organization coming soon...

This project was easy, fun and very quick. Please let me know what you thing. 
Thanks For Watching. xoxo  


Please enjoyed the "Video Time Line & Highlights" 
for your convenience.

The Gem Info  0:42
Cleaning The Cube  1:21
Measure, Fold & Cut  1:56
Making Draw Cut-Out  5:02
Peel & Apply  6:15
Finished Project  7:08

Please SUBSCRIBE To My Youtube Channel It's FREE 
And "THUMBS UP" this video!!



Thanks For Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment