All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Natural Hair, A Six Year Journey And Counting

My Natural Hair, A Six Year Journey 
And Counting






This video is 2 years old, However I still use these 2 products.  Two Products I Love And One That I Don't On My Long Healthy Natural Hair  VIDEO LINK  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcGETA_Sdnw


Hey my Natural Hair Beauties, November 2014 will make my 6th year as a natural hair beauty.  One of my viewers at Youtube asked "how does your husband feel about you being natural?" I have to say my husband absolutely loves my natural hair. In fact he has never seen my natural hair until 6 years ago....yes, that's true. I had relaxed hair when we met.


As a mater of fact I had been relaxed for more than 22 years. Then came the day, it was mid November 2008, frustrated with my thinning hair, due to over relaxing and coloring, I decided to "chopped" off all my relaxed hair. Being left with 2 inches of hair, and after my first co-wash (washing my hair with conditioner) I noticed for the first time that my hair appeared to be curly??... Co-washing makes my hair very soft and it leaves it with a slight wave/curl pattern. 

6 years later I must say that it was not easy being natural. As my natural hair got longer and stronger, came the challenge of finding products that would nourish it and help prevent breakage. The videos in this post, are some of the products I love to use on my natural hair. My hair responds very well to these products. There's less dryness, less tangling, less breakage, and reduced split ends. This equals longerstronger natural hair!

As I move forward on my natural hair journey, I am committed to continue to find and sample new products that will promote healthy, longer, stronger hair. Thanks so much for following along this journey with me. Thank you for all your continued support...It takes a village... lol...you know the rest.

Your Friend,
Dezi




No comments:

Post a Comment