All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, October 26, 2013

ColorIng Your Hair ~ Covering The Gray Along Your Hairline

This product is a fantastic temporary touch up wand that allows you to instantly cover those unwanted gray hairs.  

This product can be applied on both short and long hair, and shampoos out easily. This root touch-up version is specially designed with a soft  applicator for precise control. 

This touch up wand comes as a mascara brush for easy application to hair. 

Comes in a variety of colors like: Black, Brown, Blonde, Auburn.  Also available in fun colors like: Blue, Orange, Pink and more.

Check-out my (video link) to see how to use the product.  Thanks for watching. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glzf3q1LhBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment