All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, September 22, 2013

SENSATIONNEL START TO FINISH

Hey Beauties, Check my Sensationnel Start2Finish
weave installation. It was quick and easy, I just use
weave bonding glue.You can sew it in, or you can glue
it in.  Try it!  :-)   I hope you'll like it!

START 2 FINISH Premium Quality 100% Human Hair

Start2Finish makes your hairstyling experience quick and easy from
"Start 2 Finish"! Made with 100% Premium Quality Human Hair, it
comes equipped with 3 FREE additional pieces to give you a natural,
finished look:

*Start with Free Nape Piece
*Add the weaving hair
*Finish with Free Closure


No comments:

Post a Comment