All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, September 23, 2013

How I use BEN NYE Banana Powder Without looking Ashy


 The Mojave Luxury are formerly known as Visage Powders, these ultra-fine, translucent loose powders set foundation, reduce shine and enhance olive and brown skin tones without a hint of chalkiness.  So why are so many darker skinned woman using the Banana powder? So many women of color have complained that this "Banana" powder leaves their face looking ashy.  

I know that Kim K's makeup artist has used the Banana powder to set her makeup, and highlight her face. However, some women of color didn't translate or adapt the info to suit their skin tone.  That's where the Mojave Luxury Powders come in.   These powders were designed to compliment darker skin tones.  Below I've included a chart that shows a few shades of powder for Women of color, or women with a tan complexion.

 I use either the Camel or the Olive Sand. They both have a beautiful warm tone, and is a good match for mid range to  darker brown skin tone. 






No comments:

Post a Comment