All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty
Watch Me Create DIY Decor for any Event

Dezi

Before I Shop, I Use My EBATES To Get Cash$ Back When I Shop. Check It Out, Because You Can Too.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Andis E.Logica Flat Iron

Andis e.logica 1" Pure Ceramic Flat Iron

The Andis e.logica is everything it claims to be,... at lease to me that is. This sleek easy to handle flat iron, straightened my curly extensions with just one pass. It heats up quickly to 450 degrees,  leaving my hair feeling very smooth, soft, and straight. The 100% pure ceramics plated didn't pull or tug at my hair, or break it off. You can use to curl your hair and make cute flip styles. You can find it own the web for a great price.
SHOP: andis e.logica flat iron http://amzn.to/XX6Na1


                                                                   See my my full demo video of this flat iron

Andis e.logica 1" Pure Ceramic Flat Iron: 100% pure ceramic plates provide advanced even-heat distribution, faster styling and smoother, shinier hair
  • The ultra smooth, pure ceramic plates glide through the hair producing beautiful, silky hair
  • Ceramic heater, evenly distributes heat throughout the plates preventing hot spots
  • Heats up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Fast 30 second heat up
  • Lets you flip, shape, control and smooth hair
  • Closing lock for easy storage
  • Tangle free swivel cord
  • 20 heat settings






No comments:

Post a Comment